Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Family Session in Davison ; Michigan Photographer

I know I am behind on sneaks and I honestly apologize. It is just an extremely busy time of year for me and I am trying very hard to keep up with everyone's orders and requests. I appreciate your patience too!

I had to spot between proofing to share these two cute images from a family session in Davison, MI.

What could be sweeter then a photorgaph of your 8 year old daughter and 7 month old baby?
I love kids this age ( I have 3 kids and one is around 8 ). It seems like for babies that the 6-7 month are like a magic time. They can finally sit up, are starting to communicate with the family more and are generally just super happy!!

Well, back to work for me check out the blog in a few days for a sneak peek from my 9 day old newborn session today!! ( she was a cutie)




1 comment:

TL said...

aw! you know i love your work, and you!! These are great! love the colors and everything about!