Sunday, October 5, 2008

Newborn Session in Swartz Creek ; Michigan Photographer

Last week I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful 9 day old newborn baby girl in Swartz Creek, MI! She was soo precious, I loved holding her. Like most newborns she was awake when I got there ( I think they all know I am coming !)

We had a little ordeal of pooping and peeing and feeding ( all normal by the way) and finally we decided to just start taking some pictures with her awake. I have never had such a sweet awake baby. She would just lay and let me move her around.

Of course eventually after a few hours she got wore out and fell asleep for us!! Thank you so much Lisa! I am sure you are going to love all the other pictures we got from this session!





2 comments:

Christina K. said...

so sweet!! she has the cutest lips!! great pics, as always!

Anonymous said...

Natalie - I am soooooo happy you came out to take pictures of my little angel! You did such a beautiful job so far!! I'm totally in love with the fur pic! Little Lexi is still being a stinker and not pooping!! Thank you again for coming out and visiting with us - i am sure we will see you again down the road - because i love your work!