Friday, May 9, 2008

Sweet Newborn

Last week I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful little red headed newborn! Newborn sessions are best within the first 10 days, after that they tend to stay awake more, and are not as curly as they are when they are born.

Miss "K" was 3 weeks old, and well as her mom says she has red hair so she is going to be full of spirit! Miss "K" was adorable, a sweet smelling baby that gave me a run for my money lol. We managed to get some beautiful photographs of her, I especially love the ones with mom. I enjoy capturing the emotional connection between a mother and child.

Thanks for letting me get my baby fix for the day!!

















2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow Natalie! These are amazing! I love the ones of mom and baby too...I wish I had some like these with any of my kids.

Happy Mother's Day!!

Jessica D. said...

Love them, makes me wish i had another baby...to look at! Beautiful, wish i had some like this of my girls when they were infants!