Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope your day is as special as mine. I am so thankful for my three beautiful children. They are the light of my life and bring me joy everyday ( well you know most days lol).


I wanted to share this photograph I took of Kade the other day. I am in love with his green eyes, he is the spitting image of his dad. When he was a baby he was soo sweet and clung to me all the time. I used to say that if Kade could climb back in the womb he would!

Funny how boys grow up, he will barely let me hug or kiss him let alone sit by him lol. Of course this is normal and he totally idolizes his dad.


Today he was the first one to wish me Happy Mother's Day, and presented me with his homemade card that said "You are the Best Mom ever". He even gave me a hug and let me kiss him!

Being a parent is such a rewarding job, it can be so hard as well. Everyday is a challenge to make sure my children are taken care of and loved. I would never ever trade this job, even though it makes me crazy sometimes!!


I hope that if you are a mother you are enjoying your day!!

No comments: