Thursday, May 8, 2008

I have been tagged again!

Well I have been tagged again by Karmen.

The rules are;
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answer the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago; I was newly married to my husband Gary, teaching 1-2nd grade split in the inner city of Flint.

First things to do on my list today;

Gosh my list gets bigger everyday!!
Here are some things I need to do;
work on my new senior blog so I can release it
order new business cards
design two 5x5 softcover books for 2 of my reps
post a new contest on my blog here :)
then of course your normal thinkgs like, laundry, dinner etc
Watch Lost tonight it is supposed to be sooo good!

Things I would do if I was a billionare;
Never have any debt, have more kids, adopt kids, invest for my children's future, buy a vacation home, enjoy life!

Three of my bad habits;

I analyze everything.
I stay up too late and am cranky in the morning.
Chocolate, cannot live without it.

Five places I have lived;

House on West Street as a baby
House on Main street till I was 5
House on overlook until I got married ( Fenton)
House on cook rd with my husband in Swartz Creek.
The house Gary and I built that we live in now in Linden.

Five jobs I have had;
Domino's Pizza Delivery girl
Bank Teller
Telemarketer
Elementary Teacher
Photographer

People I am tagging are;

Natalie K Photography

Dan Brouillette

Teri Eddy Photography


Michelle Miller Photography

Dixie

No comments: