Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Newborns Newborns! Little Miss "A"; Michigan Newborn Photographer

Can I just say yeah me this is like the 3rd post this week! LOL! I am so loving photographing newborns!! This is the 2nd baby girl this week and what a peanut! Miss "A" was so tiny and perfect. I am not quite sure if I am getting my newborn fix or making it worse LOL.

I bought all these little hats right after Christmas knowing I would be doing more newborns this year, finally I got to use them. I also totally love the little pod that I put her in, she is all curly and warm.

She has two gorgeous older brothers who finally warmed up to me towards the end of my 3 hours at their house. They were so cute I could have stayed all day!!













2 comments:

Tisha said...

oh for petes sake, these are just adorable! i hope you need another casting call in September/October for newborns when mine comes!!

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to spend some good time with the newborns, I am kind of jealous now!