Thursday, July 10, 2008

Celebrating Adoption session with Miss "e"

I am so excited to share a few sneak peeks from my Celebrating Adoption session last night.

What a wonderful family I met! They already have 4 children of their own ranging in age from 5-12 and wanted to adopt another child.

Miss "E" is from Ethiopia and was brought home to her new family in May.
Isn't she just ADORABLE!!! I think this one of her smiling is about the only one we got ( thanks to her brother!) but that is ok because you can just feel the love this family has for her in the photographs.

Thank you so much for letting me document this beautiful new addition to your family!!










2 comments:

Tisha said...

I just LOVE these. I so want to adopt! I'd love to get a little girl from Ethiopia or China!

Diana said...

Very cute, that girl is adorable!