Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day

I have realized as a photographer I hardly take any snapshots of my kids anymore and I really miss it. I used to take photographs of them almost daily ( Hmm that must be why they run from the camera !).

In all seriousness though, I love being able to just capture them as they are. No props, no poses, just the raw deal. So on Memorial Day, after I had a family session, I decided to just take some photographs of my kids being kids.


My parents had a new beach dug out this year, even bigger then before with tons of sand and my kids were thrilled. They got to spend the day on Saturday helping to spread the sand out and swim. On Memorial Day they went swimming again. ( This make me feel so old because I remember not caring about how cold it was, and I would literally scream now in that cold water!)


So without further adieu, here are some funny photographs of my kids jumping in the water and playing. Of course, as a photographer I had to play a little with some textures on the last two!



Here is Kade, who will be 7 on Sunday. He was like "Look MOM!". These pictures just make me smile so much.











Here is Karli, she is 4 1/2 and LOVES the water and of course her "NEW" bikini. lol





Check out the water droplets, so cool.



Here is Kyle, he will be 10 in July. WOW I cannot believe he is going to be 10. He cracks me up here.




























































No comments: