Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!! Wow I have been a bad blog poster! I am so sorry I have not kept this up and promise to post more often this year!

It has been so nice to have a break and enjoy the holidays with family.
My 3 kids totally rocked Christmas! Kyle is getting older and mainly wanted an ipod and a digital camera. Kade is my Star Wars crazy kid, he got so much Star Wars stuff it is incredible!!
Karli of course is into dolls and play. She ended up with Rose Petal Cottage, Baby Alive and the Fisher Price Twin Babies doll house.

Our house was filled with toys and chaos for days lol.

I was able to buy some much needed new bedding for our bedroom which sent me into a spiral of redecorating the bedroom and bathroom! Today I painted the bathroom and will be working on the bedroom over the next few days.

Along with all the fun filled days I have been working very hard on two ( yes you heard 2) NEW WEBSITES! I am so very excited to launch them in the next few days, you will love the new look and the ease of using them.

I finally will have a website for High School Seniors Only! Yeah!!
Currently I am taking applications for '09 Spokesmodels, if you are interested or know someone who is have them contact me asap!!

There will be lots of new and exciting things for NatalieB Photography this year.. don't miss out!!

Natalie

1 comment:

Annette said...

Love the new look on your blog and website Natalie!!! You continue to amaze me!!! :)

Annette