Saturday, December 8, 2007

17 Days until Christmas!! Meet Miss "B"

Wow is it really only 17 days until Christmas?!! Every morning my kids REMIND me, like I am not aware of it AT ALL! lol
So this afternoon I had the pleasure of meeting Miss "B" and her mom.
Miss "B" is this cute petite young lady, she has the most beautiful spirit. I could see it in the contagious smiles she has. It was very hard for her to NOT smile! I love to get some serious looks though for a different feel.
Just check out her gorgeous eyes in this black and white picture! I hope you had as much fun as I did even though it was cold outside!!
















3 comments:

Photography by Sabreena said...

Beautiful Senior, beautiful work!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Natalie...YOU WON!!! You are the winner on my blog for the blog redesign giveaway!

Please email me at expressivestylegraphics@yahoo.com
to get started!! :)
--Nikki

Annette said...

Beautiful Natalie!!!! You do such great work!!!