Friday, October 26, 2007

Miss "T" and another rainy overcast day

This has been a busy week for NatalieB Photography! Miss "T" was my last session this week. I have the whole weekend off! YEAH!! But of course I will be editing like crazy and getting over my cough!

Today was a bit drizzly but perfect for pictures. I always tell my clients that overcast days are the best! We can shoot anywhere as we did today. Several of these locations I could never use because of full sun.

Anyway Miss "T" was a wonderful senior to photograph, thanks for getting your bottom wet sitting in all the places I made you go!!
I hope you love your sneak peeks!














4 comments:

Kellye said...

girl, those are totally awesome
Great job, as always.
Kelly

Photography by Sabreena said...

Nat- Such beautiful colors and beautiful seniors! Great work!

n said...

You held these out on me.......I haven't seen these before. She is beautiful!!
Nat

Tammy Wolverton said...

Thanks for taking my pictures they turned out great