Monday, March 2, 2009

March Madness NO SESSION FEES {Michigan newborn, Child Photographer}


March Madness!

I can't believe it is March already! The time seems to go by so fast. I think is is partly due to the fact that I have a full time business and 3 kids involved in activities. My boys have been playing Upward Basketball since January.
Wow I just can't say enough about this program. This is the 2nd year we have had our oldest play and it is just run so well. Kyle's team is undefeated but what I love the most is they work as a team. They don't have a one man show out there, and he is learning so many plays. Kade's team has only lost one game, and he is also learning the fundamentals of the game.
So, I am guessing by now you are thinking what does this have to do with Natalie B Photography? Well not too much but I just like to give you a little peek into my own life.
This month is March Madness, for all your basketball fans. I used to be a huge Piston's fan when I was in high school and right after. My dad took me to several of the playoff games. I kind of lost interest when I was in college though. Now that my own kids are getting into it, it seems more fun!

So in honor of March Madness I am going to be offer some great specials!

MARCH NO SESSION FEES

Do you want to get to know Natalie B Photography better? Want to have a session and try us out? Here's your one chance all year long to get to do that without session fees!

Whether it is newborn, baby, child, model or senior session.... you can book a mini session to be held within the month of March and there will be no session fee!

Really you ask? Really! Seriously we mean it!~ (Now don't think we will shoot a family reunion, or large group cause that is just not going to happen, sorry!)

What does a mini session mean? Normally sessions last about 2-3 hours with unlimited clothing changes. With a mini session the time is limited to 1 hour and you can have 2 clothing changes. It is that simple.

It is still cold out you say? Well we still can shoot on-location if the weather is cooperative and we are above freezing. Snow sessions are fun!!

For newborns and children we can shoot natural light in your home or studio in my home. Think yearly pictures, Easter pictures, gifts etc.

How many proofs will I have to choose from? There will be 15-20 images min for you to choose from in your online gallery. All images will be presented fully retouched as with a full session.

There is a 'catch' if you want to call it that..... your minimum purchase in prints and products must total $350 ( pretax and shipping) You get all the money you spend in prints! How awesome is that!?!

We collect $175.00 to reserve the session and the other half will be due when you place your order. So get over to the website and use that contact form to book that session with Natalie B Photography today! Spaces are limited and won't last long!!
** Full senior sessions will be required to purchase a minimum of $600.00

No comments: