Sunday, February 8, 2009

NEWBORN MODEL CALL FOR FEBRUARY & MARCH; Michigan Baby Photographer

Natalie B Photography is having a Casting Call for Newborns!



Since this is my off season for high school seniors, I would like to photograph more newborns. I have been doing quite a lot lately but have some specific poses and props I would like to use. **** I would love some baby girls!! Been doing a lot of boys lately.



These sessions will be FREE ( 125.00 value) and you will receive an 11x14 mounted picture from your mini session ( 100.00 value). You may purchase additional prints are regular prices.



The session will not be a full newborn session but will most likely last between 2-3 hours. I will have a specific idea of what I want to capture during your session, some of which may not work out but we will try!



In order to qualify you must do the following ;



* Contact me ASAP to temporarily book your session. Newborns MUST be photographed within the first 10 days of birth. If you do not call me to set up the definite date once you have the baby, you will lose your free session.

* I will be taking newborns that are born in FEB & MARCH. If I need to do more casting calls I will post for other months.

* Newborn sessions will be done in my home ( not on-location) giving me the opportunity to use studio lighting and natural light.

* Specific qualities I am looking for ( but not limited to) are preemies, babies with different ethnic backgrounds, multiples, fathers with tattoos willing to photograph with their newborn.



Please contact me at nataliebphotography@charter.net if you are pregnant and due in January or February so that I can block out time for you. Most likely sessions will be during the morning/early afternoon.

No comments: