Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Natalie B Photography Hours for 2009

Gosh could it be any colder in MI? I swear this is the worst winter we have had in a long time! I love to look at the snow but that is way different then getting up at 7 every morning and starting the car to take my kids to school!

Bring on Spring! Ha I think that may be a little while though.



Lot's of new things are coming for Natalie B Photography this year. If you haven't signed up for the newsletter you can do so on the side of this blog. You won't want to miss out on any of the news or specials.



In the past I have been available pretty much 24/7 it felt like lol. While I do want to be here every step of the way for my clients, I need to set some boundaries for 2009.



Natalie B Photography will have the operation hours of Monday through Friday from 9-5, Saturday from 10-3 and Sunday closed.

If you should need to contact me after hours you can do so by email however I may not be able to respond until the following business day.

To coincide with these hours, online galleries will no longer end on weekends, preventing the need for me to talk with clients after hours.



I absolutely LOVE my job, and I am so thankful to be able to have this full time job that really does not feel like work. I do need to get a better balance between work and my family though. Don't you think that is what every mom strives for? I know it is so difficult especially with my kids getting older and more involved in activities.





Ok enough rambling for today!! As previously posted last week, I am expanding my newborn/baby part of my business. Thank you to those that have booked sessions in the upcoming months! I am looking forward to meeting your new bundle of joy.



You can read about the Newborn Casting Call here http://photographybynatalieb.blogspot.com/2009/01/calling-all-newborns-casting-call-for.html



I still have room available for a select group of new babies so contact me asap to reserve your session!



Natalie



PS here is a picture of my darling Karli, all girl and getting way too big!-



No comments: