Thursday, November 13, 2008

Out of the Office & Newborn Sneak

I will be out of town from today until late Sunday evening. Please send an email or leave a voicemail if you have any questions, I will follow up on Monday with everyone.

Before I go here is a fast sneak of this cute little baby boy. I promised a sneak and while it is only one I will try to share more soon! He was the cutest little guy and his family was so nice too.
Thank you Amy for contacting me to photograph your newest addition!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie! I've started to get back into the Beyond forum a bit and ran across a post from a while back and one entry was from you and it reminded me that I haven't seen you on there in a while. So I hunted down your blog and just wanted to say hi! I know you are busy (we are too thankfully) so if you get a chance to say hi sometime, please do.
Mark