Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Family Session; Linden, Michigan Photographer

Well I have realized ( yes took me this long) that I just cannot promise to post on this blog daily or weekly. This is the busiest time of year and I can barely get my laundry done LOL.

So for those faithful readers please bare with me. I am so thankful for all of my wonderful clients. This has been a remarkable year! I am looking forward to winding down later this month, and trying to get some Christmas shopping done. ( Yea right)

I am still running 3 weeks for galleries and the same for orders, however I will be burning the midnight oil to get everyone their goodies in time for the Holidays.


A few weeks ago I photographed this beautiful family at the Flushing County Park. The colors were beautiful!!

You may recognize this young lady in the family, Miss "J" was a senior I have photographed this year already.

They are such a fun family. We got some great pictures, and of course a silly one as well!!
Thank you so much for calling me to photograph your family!!



















No comments: