Saturday, August 30, 2008

Some cute Outtakes

Well, here it is Labor Day weekend. Another summer gone in a blink of an eye. I can't believe it is over. In just a few short days my baby girl will be starting Kindergarten!! I cannot even believe it. The nice thing is that the school my children got to (CSA) has the kindergarten program set up where she will go M&W full days and then every other Friday 1/2 days. I will at least have her with me for a little bit during the week.

Many people have asked me what am I possibly going to do with no kids at home? Work! try to get caught up on housework, laundry etc. Along with that I will be taking baby/toddler sessions during the day on Monday & Wednesdays.

I am working hard this weekend to get caught up, I have so many sessions to edit! I am just about finished with this adorable family and wanted to post a few outtakes.

If you have a toddler you know they can only cooperate for so long. ( Yeah pretty much not more then about 1/2 hr)
Little miss here had me pulling out all the stops. I had to post this shot with her holding my camera lens ( one of my tricks, to hide the lens and smile).

Lastly we got out the hats and pettiskirts for some fun. The girls LOVED them so much. It didn't last long though for the baby, we tried to get her to look at me and well... the results. HA HA .. this is the effect I have on kids!
Just kidding, but yes she threw down and pretty much was DONE.
I was laughing just looking at these pictures tonight.

My clients are aware that with family and kids, you have to go with the flow. You can try bartering, bribing, following them around and in the end.. they do what they want. That is part of the fun of photographing children at this age, you can really document how they were.

Well I am off to editing some more. I just wanted to pop in! Look in your email this week for a newsletter ( yes I am way behind) and details on "Limited Edition" sessions for Christmas.

Natalie





2 comments:

Connie said...

So I clicked on 'next blog' from my blog and landed on yours. I love photography, so I was looking at your photos and noticed your last name is Bacon. That's my maiden name!!! A funny coincidence I think!! Anyway, fun blog, and great photos!!

Anonymous said...

Love the petit shot! So totally cute.