Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Well still no power..

Well here it is Tuesday and still no power. Apparently we are now told it might be Thursday. I don't mean to complain as I know there are several people out of power but it sure puts a cramp in my work!!
I have a few sessions currently that need proofing and I am afraid there will be a delay as well as a delay in current orders. I promise to work my butt off next week ( if we have power!) to get caught up.

Since we are talking about no power, I will say this has motivated me to clean out my fridge and freezer! I had to bring everything over to my moms house yesterday morning. The kids think it is totally awesome that we get to stay at grandmas for a few days. I think grandpa will be needing a rest though by the time we leave!!

My husband, faithful guy he is has been staying at our house. He is such the protector and tells the kids he is staying there to prevent the looters lol. In all honesty he is running our generator so that our basement does not flood. Yes I get the honor of putting gas in and restarting it during the day.

I am not opposed to hard work by any means but I am just not that kind of girl that likes to work machinery! It actually scared me to death to start it lol. But now that I have, I can do it. One more thing I have learned to do in my lifetime!

So as I sit here on my moms slow as ever computer, I just wanted to touch base with all of you. I am going out of my mind not being able to work on my sessions lol.
Drop me a line or comment so I have some new life to read about LOL.

Natalie

No comments: