Saturday, April 5, 2008

I have been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Rebeccah Photography !
Here are the rules;
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Hmm I am so not good with these things!!
1. I don't like onions, eggs and milk.
2. I always wanted to be a singer; love the Sound of Music, sang in choir in school and church.
3. I have a degree in Language Arts and Elementary education. I taught in the inner city of Flint for 8 years.
4. I used to LOVE Rap & R&B music. I had a pimped out cavalier with big speakers and a whoofer in my trunk LOL. ( sold it when I got pregnant with Kyle )
5. It has to be completly dark and quiet for me to go to sleep and I usually do not sleep through the night. ( DH hates that it has to be so dark)
6. I hate swimming in lakes. I got spoiled growing up with an inground pool.
7. Someday I want to travel to Austrailia to meet all of my relatives.

I am Tagging:

NatalieK Photography
Photography by Sabreena
LCH Designs
Martha Bravo Photography
Ali Hohn Photography
Deboes Studios
Faith Essary Photography
Rachael Scott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness- I am dying over #4!!! that is hilarious!