Saturday, March 15, 2008

I see the light of Spring!

What a beautiful day it is today! I think we are finally seeing the light towards Spring! I am sure some of you that live in the south would laugh when I say it is so warm out...in the 40's but we Michiganders break out the shorts when it hits 50! LOL

Just a few more days and all the snow will be gone, it is pretty much now. I am so excited to start shooting outside again! It seems like it has been a long winter! In the next few weeks I will start photographing all of my senior spokes models for 2009. I have a great bunch of juniors that will be seniors this fall. We should have a blast with their sessions!!

On a side note, we have two sweet kids that were entered into the Fresh Faces contest by their mom Christy. Only 4 more days to enter your children!! Deadline is March 18th 12pm.






No comments: