Monday, January 14, 2008

Valentine's, Spokesmodels and Facebook

Wow I just can't believe that this month is going by so fast already! yeah I cannot wait for winter to be over! ( sorry to those who love winter!)
I honestly only like snow for one day, Christmas and well maybe a few days for my kids to play in it lol.

I just went out today and bought the cutest Valentine Suckers and Tatoos. I am planning on doing a mini session with my daughter and her friend this week. Tutus and tatoos! If you are interested in a mini Valentine's shoot give me a call!

On another note, the 2009 Spokesmodel Search is going well!! We are still taking applications up until February 15th. The students that are chosen will be notified no later then February 20th!
I will be accepting at least 2 per school. Don't wait to request an application and send it in! This is the perfect way to get a free Senior session ( no prints included), a beautiful 5x5 Bound Brag Book of your pictures, Spokesmodel cards with your picture to pass out, credit for referrals or gift certificates to things you want!!
Currently I am looking at giving away gift certificates to itunes, Starbucks and more!!

So Juniors listen up! If you are on Myspace you can find me here http://www.myspace.com/nataliebphotography.

If you are on Facebook check here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=844965768
I am under Natalie Bacon, NatalieB Photography.

Also on FaceBook I have a special group just for Spokesmodels so just request to join!

Hope to see you there!!

Natalie

1 comment:

Adrian L said...

Great post thank you.