Friday, October 12, 2007

Fall is Finally Here...

Well I can say it officially feels like Fall now in Michigan! We went from last Sunday in blazing heat in the 90's to mid 50's later this week. I just love Fall, it is my favorite time of the year. I love the smell of the leaves, going to the Apple Orchards, hot donuts ( um yeah don't need them though lol), getting darker sooner... etc. I feel like I can get all warm and cozy with my family. Today is the beginning of a busy weekend of shooting 3 seniors and one of my friend's maternity pictures. I just wanted to take time to post a few things in case I am not available.

** October 20th is the date for my mini Holiday session, there are still a few spots open so call me if you know of someone who is interested.


*** All weekends ( Friday-Sunday) are officially booked for the rest of October ( Thank you!)


*** My husband is home for a few weeks so I was able to book a few sessions during the week. If you are still searching for a family, baby or senior session I might be able to fit you in, if not contact me about November.

Thank you to everyone of my clients I really appreciate all of you!


Ok one of Miss Karli and my new lens ( I am in Love !)


No comments: