Monday, September 17, 2007

Double the Fun!

Wow what a weekend it has been! Last night I had my first boyfriend/girlfriend Senior session! We had a blast! I really had some great laughs with these two and their moms. I thought it was the sweetest thing the way they were in their own little world. Oh okay, that might be a bit mushy lol. Sorry about that, you two are bringing me back to the good 'ole days before kids lol!!
On a more serious note, I usually show a few sneak peeks for my seniors and I just could not pic one of these amazing silhouettes. I had to show all three. This was our last stop for the night and I just knew when I saw the sun going down that it would be perfect. I really did not even have to tell these two what to do. I hope you both enjoy these pics and your senior year!! Thanks "C" and "S" for a fun session.





































































































1 comment:

SW said...

Okay seriously!!! Could these be any better? I love the sunset images. Great work there NBP!!!
Nat