Monday, August 20, 2007

Sessions, Pricing and Calendars

I just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know if you are thinking of booking a Senior session or a Portrait session please contact me asap. I am now booking for September and dates are filling as the calls come in daily.
I typically like to do my sessions in the evening around 6pm.

Weekend dates available :
September 8th & 9th
September 15th
September 23 & 24

As soon as I get my sons's Soccer schedule I will know what days during the week are available.
Currently I am not booking any Mondays.

You can email me : natalie@photographybynatalieb.com
or call 810-252-6884

**** Also for Portrait Sessions ( not seniors) I will not be offering a 25% discount on prints starting September 1st. If you want to lock in that discount you may call and book your sessions now.

**** Seniors you may take 50.00 off your package until September 30th.

No comments: